Wednesday 24 July 2013

Tumblr Inspo: Location Photoshoots

Been planning an outdoor lookbook type shoot for my brand Veuxdoo for a while now, so went looking for some inspiration for my photographer. I like the quite vintage and relaxed style of 'capturing a moment' as it were, but also some staged or posed shots look just as powerful. I'm excited to see what we come up with, but for now here's some Tumblr inspiration...

This is my favourite image - I like the ratio of sky to land and the wind turbines give it something edgy and quite open and wild in a sense.


Even though this one is in more of a pose/staged style - I think it still has strong impact, but I think the styling and the model's attitude has a big role to play in that.



Have you ever done an outdoors photoshoot before?
How did you plan where to photograph?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment